Pause screen to small or not showing results in aborting the app and game loss [Investigating]

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2020 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
this is an very old one but now it did return to the current coalition event after server maintainance. Pressing the pause button to view objectives leeds sevrwal times to a very very very small pause screen were you can only find the x to close it by zooming in using a screen shot. Second variation: pause screen does not show at all and going to line app and turning back leeds to a black screen with no chance to recover
Tagged:

Comments

• naabaldan
    Returning to app again after writing this results in app restart.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is now under investigation.
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    We were not able to reproduce it.

In order to help us, please provide the following information (please PM me the answer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• UID* (Do NEVER post publicly your UID number on the Forum)

• What device was used when it happened?

• Is it related to a specific event (or another specific battle)? Or even another part of the game (when you purchase something, editing deck, entering in any of the screens, when you level up your Planeswalker, etc)?

• If it is in a battle, a list of all cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

• In this case, the more information the player gives to us, the better. 

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    @Oktagon_Support this happens when the player tries to check the objectives on Greg's turn if needed I am 100% I have old screenshot in discord I can share.   We usually tell our players to only check the battle log/objectives on your turn. 
  • naabaldan
    it also happens while an Animation is in Progress and you Pause the game. the growing Dialog Animation is stopped instantly and the Dialog has a small to very small Size.
    just remove tue growing Animation to solve the issueor set the Minimum Size to 50%