MPQhronicity and the number 47

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
If you aren't aware already, there are 47 3's in the game.

When Hellcat entered tokens, she became the 94th 4 in there (with Legion and 3 Limiteds making up the rest of the tier).  So double the number of 4s as 3s.

Since Killmonger is the 46th 5, in 4 weeks we will have 47 5s in the game.  Or as many 5s as 3s.

Anyway that just seemed like a fun coincidence....maybe planned?

------

8 1's
14 2's
47 3s
98 4s
46 5s

213 characters and counting......

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,193 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If I could figure out how to post a meme of C+C Music Factory's "Things that make you go hmmm", I would  B)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If I could figure out how to post a meme of C+C Music Factory's "Things that make you go hmmm", I would  B)
    How's this?  Probably not meme-y enough as it's just the cover.

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s all the tinnykitty free masons!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    bluewolf said:
    If you have never read the Hitchhiker's trilogy (and enjoy British humor and sci-fi), do yourself a massive favor and start reading them.  
    I see. I knew of the significance of that number in that book, but I didn’t realise that was one of the questions for that answer. It is  actually one on my reading list when I got around it.
    Move it to the front of the reading list.  There are five books in the "trilogy"  The first three are far better than the last two.  The Internet Archive has the BBC radio shows saved down.  I've been listening to them while working at home the past few months.

The best part about 6x9=42 is that it works in base 13, thus signifying that the entire human race i unlucky.  Someone pointed this out to Douglas Adams, who basically said "I don't write jokes in base 13."