Marvel Insider reward refresh

Options
ArchusMonk
ArchusMonk Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
edited July 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
After 3 months (I think?) of 3* Incredible Hulk, Marvel Insider has finally updated the reward for MPQ to 3* Sam Wilson (Falcon).  75,000 points as always.

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up.  Wish they'd bring back the HP reward.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or they could troll us and give riso  :D
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or they could troll us and give riso  :D
    LOL.  One could argue 3* Falcon is a troll in this 5* economy.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally something to spend some of my Insider points on.  :D
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    Bring back the HP offer. That was actually useful!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The D3g0 Newsletter says there are points for playing Peggy's PVP to 300, but there is no activity that I can find.  There is even a link that says I'll get to the activity but there's nothing there.
  • ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    The D3g0 Newsletter says there are points for playing Peggy's PVP to 300, but there is no activity that I can find.  There is even a link that says I'll get to the activity but there's nothing there.
    The link to sign up for the points was broken over the weekend.  However, I just now logged in and it's working.  I'd hurry and sign up since the event is now over, and I'm not sure how much longer they'll keep the award available.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    The link to sign up for the points was broken over the weekend.  However, I just now logged in and it's working.  I'd hurry and sign up since the event is now over, and I'm not sure how much longer they'll keep the award available.
    Yeah, it's already gone.  Missed it.   :'(
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    While they are only offering 3 star covers for my Insider points, I don't really care if I miss them. If the rewards are not worth saving up for, why bother engage?