Battle Pass Arrives in G.I. Joe: War on Cobra (7/1/20)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited July 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion
Hi Everyone - 

Battle Pass has arrived in G.I. Joe: War on Cobra. Check out the easy to read FAQ below to learn what Battle Pass adds for your Base and Squad!

What is Battle Pass?
Battle Pass is a brand new reward feature added to G.I. Joe: War on Cobra. It allows players to collect a series of awesome rewards just by playing the game! Earn Battle Pass XP by earning Battle Cargo, and by completing Missions in order to level up your pass and unlock your rewards!
Who is it for?
Everyone! Battle Pass provides value and engagement for those new to the game or have been playing since launch.
What is the premium version?
The Premium Pass allows players to gain access to even more rewards. Players who choose to purchase the pass will be granted an additional set of rewards to unlock based on their play.
How long does a season last?
We are rolling out the feature in its Pre-Season format. These seasons will be shorter than Full Seasons, and will allow us to iterate and improve the feature more quickly. 
Can I get all the rewards immediately?
Yes you can! Players who want instant access to the rewards can choose to purchase tiers using Diamonds instead of unlocking them through play. Cobra waits for no one!

JOE Rewards

COBRA Rewards

Tagged:

Comments

• LakeStone
    I'm also working on getting a chart for everyone so you can see the contents of Battle Pass once the update goes live later today. 
  • Raithnor
    Raithnor Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Are premium Battle Passes specific to each faction? Does a person have to spend 9.99 twice? Is there a way to purchase a combined pass for maybe less than $20 if that is the case?

This reminds me of MPQ VIP system, but having to purchase it twice seems like an inferior value compared to other mobile games.
  • LakeStone
    I went ahead and updated the charts just now with the list of rewards for both Factions.

@Raithnor - Yes, Battle Pass will need to be purchased for both Factions but I'll pass along your suggestion to the team.
  • Raithnor
    Raithnor Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Can you please describe how the % Resource rewards work. Is it a % of your inventory capacity or is it a bonus to production? Is the reward subject to capacity caps of your base?
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Why the medals are in the prizes of Cobra???, it belong to the Gi Joe's Team, I think is a good idea, this trial, give us the oportunity to get upgrades quickly and the new sistem of rewards in the PVP Battles are more fair, congratulations to improve the game, keep doing a good job 
  • Shany523
    Shany523 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Same as @NecroOrder66 , after you finish the great code written battle pass, the game breaks (like every patch and feture) you cant do any pvp matches. If you do it wastes your battle cargo but doesn’t give you any of the rewards, no resources no cargo boxes. Game crashes with network problem exactly when you blow an enemys hq.
    @NecroOrder66 I guess were on sick leave from game, lucky there isn’t an event with a legendary new limited character so all good... oh wait there is

So let’s add this message to my other 37 tickets that your ignoring...

I’ll just leave this here as a reminder 

in·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    See definitions in:
    All
    Law
    Medicine
    adjective
    adjective: incompetent
    1. not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully.
      "a forgetful and utterly incompetent assistant"
      Similar:
      inept
      unskillful
      unskilled
      inexpert
      amateurish
      unprofessional
      lacking ability
      bungling
      blundering
      clumsy
      unproficient
      inadequate
      substandard
      inferior
      ineffective
      deficient
      inefficient
      ineffectual
      no good
      not good enough
      wanting
      lacking
      leaving much to be desired
      incapable
      unfitted
      unfit
      unsuitable
      unqualified
      useless
      pathetic
      cack-handed
      ham-fisted
      not up to it
      a dead loss
      not up to scratch
      not up to snuff
      not much cop
      vulgar slang
      half-assed
      Opposite:
      competent
      skillful
      • LAW
        not qualified to act in a particular capacity.
        "the patient is deemed legally incompetent"
      • MEDICINE
        (especially of a valve or sphincter) not able to perform its function.
    noun
    noun: incompetent; plural noun: incompetents
    1. an incompetent person.

• dirty
    dirty Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I’m gonna go ahead and 3rd what they are saying. 

Do you guys even bother testing stuff when you roll it out? I don’t recall signing up to be you’re alpha and beta testers. 
  • MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    What a rip off.