x8 value offer

Astie
Astie Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Hi! I would like to know how x8 value offers work. How often are they available?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    Assuming this is a Shield Clearance Level bundle, they only offer them as you clear the different SCL levels.  I think it starts at SCL4 and goes through 10.

You can buy each one one time over the life of your account.  If you skip one, eventually the game will (probably) offer it to you again.

In general they offer the best value in terms of stuff for cash.
  • Astie
    Astie Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Oh! I hadn't seen that the offers depended on the level. There are no offers that do not depend on the level like this?
    Heroes For Hire Its Us Deadpool 8-25 to 8-29  D3 Go Forums
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    What you are seeing there is a little different. It is the start of a chain offer.  I am not sure when it triggers but I've heard it happens fairly early for many players.

Once you buy it you will be offered another offer, and another.  Each one goes up in price.

I *think* the chain is only offered once per account and if you stop buying the offers they will not show you the remaining ones (ex:  If you skip the Legendary Avengers offer, you'll never see the Mutant bundle).

------

Here is the list as best I can find:

The rule seems to be that the Deadpool offer is the start of the chain.  If you don't buy it, you may see the next one (Legendary Avengers).

LA bundle:  $29.99 for 4KHP, 30K iso, 500 riso, Rank 3 Quinjet, one LT, and 6 covers of Nick Fury and Hulkbuster.

If you buy Legendary Avengers, you will be offered the Young Avengers bundle.

YA bundle:  $39.99 for 6KHP, 35K iso, 500 riso, Rank 3 Hulkling, one LT, and 6 covers each for America Chavez, Kate Bishop, and Wiccan.

If you buy the Young Avengers bundle, you will be offered the Vital Villains bundle.

VV bundle:  $49.99 for 7K HP, no LT, Rank 3 Hydra Henchmen, and 9 covers each for Vulture, Ghost, and Red Hulk (I'm not sure how much iso and riso you get, but I'd guess 40K iso and 500 riso).

Mutant (I am not sure at all what the actual name is) bundle:  $74.99 for 10k HP, 40k ISO, 5k RISO, 1 LT, some support I'm not sure of. 9 Covers for the following (3 of each color): Rogue, Teen Jean, Icebaby, X-23.