Hunter X Bonder extra points

Options
Gideon
Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
How can someone have 82 points right now when max is 80? Another glitch hurting the experience of your patrons. Looks like you will be getting a lot of tickets from all of the people who have perfect scores but came in second because somehow someone got 2 extra points. Not because the rewards are different but because if this continues to happen the coalition leader board is meaningless. Who knows how many times extra point exploits have meddled with the all time leader board? It could be a mistake or it could be someone using an exploit. The community may never know if nothing is done to investigate it. Please make it your top priority.

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This looks like a recurrence of a bug that was once squashed.  Disappointed to see it show back up. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Gideon - we may be in the same bracket, but it is also happening in my bracket.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really enjoy the pace of this event, and not having to donate half of my weekend to remaining competitive.

I hope they're able to fix this glitch, and run this event more frequently.
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I really enjoy the pace of this event, and not having to donate half of my weekend to remaining competitive.

I hope they're able to fix this glitch, and run this event more frequently.
    I agree this event should be run more. Also rewards are pretty good for individual rank and coalition.