Can we please hide Planeswalkers?

Options
andrewvanmarle
andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
I'd like to be able to mark Planeswalkers as hidden in the PW section so they don't show when selecting a pw in a match

Purty please? 

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love that, and also the ability to hide beginner/expert/master decks. =p
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    critman said:
    Further to this idea, the ability to sort the order in which planeswalkers show up in the menu would be nice, so you can put, say, all the tri colors at the start of the menu, and maybe the Origins 5 at the end because they're so bad.

All this has been suggested before, though, and we got the rather rubbish 'favorite deck' system instead.
    We could have had many solutions better for players than Favorite Decks but I think calling them rubbish Is unfair. I do make use of them and I think it is a bonus that they are visible on the user profile and provide an easy way to share decks with coalitionmates.

I would still like to be able to hide my most disappointing planeswalkers, though; there are several I never use.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agreed!

Some option on different planeswalker art would be a nice cherry on the top.

I'd even buy them :)