Dark and Stormy - Your Pull Results

Options
helix72
helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
edited June 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
I chased this vault because My Havok was pitiful (2/0/1) and my BiB Spider-Man was not going to hit 13 unless I max champed and then duped his feeder (4* Infinity War Spidey). Thor was already at 5/4/2 and I actually was hoping not to get too many covers for him so I can champ him with my Valkyrie and not get him too close to Okoye in level.

54 pulls
1 Thor
3 Havok
3 BiB Spider-Man

12.9%. Not my best, but at least I got more of the ones I wanted. Thor now sits at a comfortable 5/4/3 with 4* Valkyrie only a few covers away from giving me the shards needed to get to 13. I want to keep Okoye higher than Thor, and BiB can now get to 13 with just a single 4* Spidey feeder, so I'm going to stop pulling form this vault even though Havok only sits at 8 covers (and an uneven 3/1/4 at that). Hopefully Havok gets a feeder which will add another 6 covers, 5 colorless via shards.

Mission accomplished.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not pulling from this one in protest. How can you call the vault "Dark and Stormy", and not include Storm?
    (OK, no, I'm actually not pulling from it because I don't have any CP right now and I don't really need any of those three characters. And wouldn't if Storm was in there, either, because she's already my highest level character, which causes issues with tanking in some teams. But still)
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    6/28

Finished off BSSM which was the goal.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    20 pulls.
    1 Thor Red (taking him to 4/3/2) and 2 BSSM Purples taking him to 2/0/2.
    Happy with the results since I needed covers for all 3 characters.
    KGB
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    7 pulls and got 1 Thor. Will start hoarding CP for the next 5 now or special store.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1 pull, 1 Thor so could finally champ him. Won't pull any more as too much chance of unusable cover for Spidey (4/5/1) and I don't really care about Havok (1/2/2).
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5 pulls, 0 5*, not meant to be on this one. CP depleted for now.