Which character would least like their MPQ version?

captainheath
captainheath Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
Ever since I champed 5 Thor, I've always pictured him as mad at the game.  Everyone plays him as a support character, purposefully avoiding matching his colors.  I think he would be offended being forced to sit back and not take the battle to the frontlines.

Are there others in the game that would be offended by their MPQ version?

Comments

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Jessica Jones cause there’s no booze in MPQ.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Kitty is mad cause she's stuck with an ugly thor version and/or a tree/raccoon combo. 

Starlord is disappointed groot and gamora get more limelight and usage than him!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut, because he can be stopped.

5* Thanos, because he can't win just by snapping his fingers.

5* Kingpin, because they forgot to give him powers.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Hulk not puny Banner, 5* Hulk should smash!
  • Feliz
    Lol Daz I was just about to post the same thing about 5* Banner
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nadia Van Dyne is annoyed that someone else is using her comic book cover and that they suck.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    Silver Surfer probably wants to go back to the days when he could take on everybody single handed. Iron Man is probably confused as to why he can't fly. The Thing is less than impressed that despite the fact he is much much stronger, people like 3* Spider-Man and Luke Cage do more damage than him. Johnny Storm wants to know why he can't join the Fantastic 4*.
  • Feliz
    edited June 2020
    Wasp would hate it that she made the 5* catalogue but is one of the more unliked. Captain america should be impressed by his over-proliferation though!
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    For sure Deadpool because the designers just don’t get his eyes right 🤪
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mantis is sad because she can see all her Guardian buddies out having a good time while she has to sit on the giant egg starship with Ego.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 711 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2020
    pheregas said:
    Mantis is sad because she can see all her Guardian buddies out having a good time while she has to sit on the giant egg starship with Ego.

Dude, like this did not sit even a light year near true. Please, stop acting as MCU is equal to whole Marvel Universe and enforce MCU based facts into Marvel as a whole.

Current members: Captain Marvel (Earth-TRN707), Marvel Boy, Moondragon (Earth-TRN707), Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord

Former Members

Angela, Ant-Man, Beta Ray Bill, Bug, Captain Marvel (Danvers), Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Gladiator, Groot, Iron Man, Jack Flag, Lockjaw, Major Victory, Mantis, Martyr, Moondragon, Nebula, Kitty Pryde, The Rider, Rocket Raccoon, The Thing, Venom, Warlock,

• lvsmr2
    lvsmr2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    You can add Legion to this list now
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 711 Critical Contributor
    I copied it from Marvel Wiki, so...