G.I. Joe Sneak Peek: June 2020 Edition - Cobra Week!

Options
Popeyes
Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
edited June 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion
G.I. Joe Sneak Peek: Upcoming In June, 2020
(*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.)

UPCOMING COBRA EVENTS 
**Update to Buyout Box Details 

For full event details, check the Event Details sub-forum

Cobra Week! Play today for 500 Free Silver Coins!

• Featured Unit: Cobra Commander (Villain)
  • Approx. Start Time: 06/22/2020 16:00 UTC
  • Approx. End Time: 06/29/2020 15:59 UTC

UPCOMING G.I. JOE EVENTS 
**Update to Buyout Box Details 

For full event details, check the Event Details sub-forum

• Featured Unit: Duke (Hero)
  • Approx. Start Time: 06/22/2020 16:00 UTC
  • Approx. End Time: 06/29/2020 15:59 UTC
After Cobra Week is over, there will be no events running until July 3rd.  The event that is coming July 3rd however we will have details up before the event!

Past Events: 06.12 - 06.18
  • Burn Baby Burn!
  • Featured Unit: Blowtorch (Hero)
  • Siege Breakers!
  • Featured Unit: Mantis (Sea Vehicle)
  • Rocket Man!
  • Featured Unit: Bazooka (Hero)
  • Siege Breakers!
  • Featured Unit: Missile B.A.T (Troop)

Comments

• DonkeyTeeth
    DonkeyTeeth Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think your date is wrong.... shouldn't the Bazooka/Missle BAT event start on 06/11?
  • MacDowin
    MacDowin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If it is wrong, then it should be 06/12/2020 01:00 UTC. They have never been wrong about the date in the past, so this makes me wonder.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    I think your date is wrong.... shouldn't the Bazooka/Missle BAT event start on 06/11?
    Yep dates were wrong.  We updated it now.  Thanks!
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any clue of the next event???, it will be a leader???, a trooper??? or new unit??? 
  • MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah it would be nice to know before the event launches. Like 2 days, because this event is over, so I’d like to know how to finish the event. That all depends on what the next event is. 
  • Vofer
    Options
    Who is Mistress Armada???, the new member of Cobra, is she the new unit of the next event??? WOOWWW 
  • MamuNestor
    Options
    Vofer said:
    Who is Mistress Armada???, the new member of Cobra, is she the new unit of the next event??? WOOWWW 
    Mistress Armada was Destro’s bastard sons girlfriend in the DDP run. She was “destro’s” right hand when Alexander was posing as Destro. Where did you see the name pop up connected with this game?
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    She is now listed as an Event only character on the COBRA side. Very odd choice for a new character when most have no idea who she is and so many other core characters are still available.
  • Vofer
    Options
    Vofer said:
    Mistress Armada was Destro’s bastard sons girlfriend in the DDP run. She was “destro’s” right hand when Alexander was posing as Destro. Where did you see the name pop up connected with this game?
    Thanks, I only read the cómics from Marvel, I lost all the cómics from Image, so I don't know all new stories and characters 
  • Storm_Order66
    Storm_Order66 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    There are way too many Characters on both sides that should be added before this chick!... Firefly, the Twins, Flint, Lady Jaye and so on... ECG needs to realize that 90% of thier players are mainly come from the Series 1 through around 6 or 7...

But No Surprise they are Clueless to Real Fans and what they want in the game. The forums, Discord and Facebook has had many Wishlists but they Fail as always.
  • Vofer
    Options
    I love to see Firefly, Xamot and Tomax, Stalker, etc, but I hope soon we have this characters in game 
  • MamuNestor
    Options
    Come on folks, were are the details for the next event. You always drop that info really late.please change that policy. 
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We supposedly have an event beginning today with no information at all. Players would LOVE to know details early so they can plan. Should they save their card updates for the event? Should they wait to open some cargo boxes? Should they hold off on the defense upgrade that takes a day to upgrade? Should they use all their battle cargos to bolster their trophies or hold on to some to use at the beginning of the event? All of these are questions many players contemplate before an event goes live. It would greatly benefit those players to have some advance notice. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    We understand the frustration of no advance details for the event.  For this event only, the event details will be live once the event is live later this morning. Thank you for your patience!
  • Vofer
    Options
      Maybe is better, but I hope it takes six days yo complete, or gives us less prizes
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    Updated with this weeks event!  Let me know if you guys are ok with the format change, if not I can update the tables at another time.
  • Vofer
    Options
      I like the six days versión, with two for day survival event, it give me the chance to collect more prizes
  • Vofer
    Options
    And When do you get us Mistress Armada???, next week??? 
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    I added a note above, the game will not have an event until July 3rd after Cobra week ends on Monday.  Will update with the July 3rd event details next week!
  • MamuNestor
    Options
    WHALE and Mistress Armada? Interesting. Still confused that you’d go so deep into characters before releasing something more familiar.