I hate copy and paste

Aspykeith
Aspykeith Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
edited May 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion
They never bother to read
 This support could of just mention *sure sorry for the issues, what is your player id and name* I lost faith reason I don't use money as support does this.
--------------
May 22, 2020, 09:21 -0400The silent deadly event
--------------
I finished my research and development which took seems a month or more both sides just to get common cards.
--------------
Most my units are around 500 to 1200 some which takes a long time. I want my game reset may 20 then I would have to do the research and development again. Also all my cargo too and diamonds I worked.
--------------
I feel when thry have to reset a event. They should at least reset the game it self. 
--------------
I won't be playing the game if there isn't a reset on my side from may 20.
--------------
Again worked really hard getting both sides 75,1200, 300, and some epics
--------------
-------------
D3 Go! Customer Support (SG)
May 26, 2020, 11:26 -0400
Hello Keith,

Thank you for contacting the D3 Go! Customer Support team. 

There was an issue with the new event not resetting properly from a previous run of the event for some players. Due to this, the event had to be reset. 

Unfortunately, any progress made within the 1st hour of the event has been reset to the beginning for all players as a result. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused; however, the event is now set to move forward normally for the week. 

The team has informed us they will be sending an in-game gift to all players tomorrow as compensation for this issue. 

You can find the official FAQ page regarding this issue using the following link: 

https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/g-i-joe-war-on-cobra/?s=current-known-issues&f=known-issue-reset-in-snake-eyes-storm-shadow-event-5-21-20&l=en

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again, and we would be happy to help. 

Best Regards, 
D3 Go! Customer Support (SG)