Patch Notes - 4.2.1 *UPDATE

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2020 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hi Everyone,

We have a new update available, the 4.2.1 version. It's available for both Android and iOS, but the iOS update includes the Facebook login issue.

Fixes

• Facebook Login Fix.

• Fixed an issue where the mana was going to the opponent on some specific gem cascades.

• Fixed an issue with the Standard Mythic Pack.

UPDATE

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE, PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ WE SENT THROUGH INBOX MESSAGE AND THEN OPEN A TICKET WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
---

Once again, we apologize for taking long to fix the issue with some Facebook linked accounts.
For players who were affected by the log in issue and therefore failed to collect the Daily Rewards, please get in contact with Customer Support to recover the missing rewards.
You can already open a ticket regarding this issue, but what we will need is:
1. Please wait until the end of the month. On May 31st, 00:00 UTC is released the last Daily Reward for this month. (Pay attention to the time zone.)
2. Take a screenshot from the Daily Reward screen in-game, showing all the collected Daily Reward for May.
3. Send us the screenshot through a ticket. With the screenshot we will be able to analyze which rewards you couldn't get then we can send you the missing ones.

Thank you for your patience and for playing Magic: Puzzle Quest.

Comments

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you!

Have you had any chance to check the Kalamax bug where he only buffs once during the whole match? It's such a waste of an awesome Masterpiece.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82393/kalamax-the-stormsire-only-buffs-itself-once
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Options
    Hi @BongoTheGrey,
    It's definitely going to be added to the fixing queue once confirmed!
    Thank you for the heads up.
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi guys!

I already said in other forum that I was having an issue to get into the game since the previous update, but NOT related to facebook.

After hundreds of tries, I managed to get into the game, and all would be ok if I didn't log out.

So I must say that this new new update logged me out, and again I can't enter. I already tried more than 300 times, and no success!

My device is a Samsung Galaxy A9 with Android fully updated.

Please help to fix it right.

Thanks for your attention. 
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    I already tried more than 800 times today, after this update.
    The game is unable to load my attributes. I also get network error messages...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    edited May 2020
    Options

UPDATE

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE, PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ WE SENT THROUGH INBOX MESSAGE AND THEN OPEN A TICKET WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
    ---

Once again, we apologize for taking long to fix the issue with some Facebook linked accounts. 
    For players who were affected by the log in issue and therefore failed to collect the Daily Rewards, please get in contact with Customer Support to recover the missing rewards. 
    You can already open a ticket regarding this issue, but what we will need is: 
    1. Please wait until the end of the month. On May 31st, 00:00 UTC is released the last Daily Reward for this month. (Pay attention to the time zone.) 
    2. Take a screenshot from the Daily Reward screen in-game, showing all the collected Daily Reward for May.
    3. Send us the screenshot through a ticket. With the screenshot we will be able to analyze which rewards you couldn't get then we can send you the missing ones. 

Thank you for your patience and for playing Magic: Puzzle Quest.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    e3vil said:
    I already tried more than 800 times today, after this update.
    The game is unable to load my attributes. I also get network error messages...
    Hi e3vil, 

Have you sent a ticket? Unfortunately support is not connect to the D3Go! Forum to deal with independent issues. Here is the link for ticketing. 

https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/?contact=1

I can help you with the form via private message. 
  • LoboX01
    LoboX01 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi,

Is it just me, or the wrong mana gain came back again? In RtO it happened to me at least once, matching the opp permanent support, the mana went to him.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    it’s not just you. First match and I kindly started Greg’s gearhulk loop going with a full hand for him. 
    No decent rewards for me this weekend :(
  • Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Likewise - I keep feeding the opponent mana in RTO, which is scary. I have not seen this happen in SD yet, which is probably a blessing given the number of Towers being deployed in all nodes.

Edit: just had it happen in SD as well, so probably still in full effect for any event that has the indestructible supports.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have also experienced this bug again this weekend.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And when there are two songs of creation on the board, you feed greg and he feeds you