What is the worst event and why is it Role Reversal?

Options
Firinmahlazer
Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
Annoying. Tedious. Low rewards. Why is this event still being run? I literally played this event one time and haven't bothered since. I applaud the effort to try something different but I think it fell on its face. 

Comments

• Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    I use it to master all my useless cards when I have time to grind. Infinite play and a 20xp cap per card make this perfect for that purpose and saves me from having to risk higher rewarding events to master chaff. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't mind it (granted I haven't played in a while, so.....didn't mind it?).
    I thinks its a fun and quirky event, and the low rewards mean you don't feel bad if you skip it.

There are worse events *shrug*
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'll take a lame event I don't have to play over a terrible grindy coalition event with **** rewards any day.  Looking at you, TE.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Options
    JopeX37 said:
    I'll take a lame event I don't have to play over a terrible grindy coalition event with **** rewards any day.  Looking at you, TE.
    True dat
  • Firinmahlazer
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    I don't mind it (granted I haven't played in a while, so.....didn't mind it?).
    I thinks its a fun and quirky event, and the low rewards mean you don't feel bad if you skip it.

There are worse events *shrug*
    That's a fair point. I guess ultimately I'd like to make room for something that has more useful rewards. 
  • coldity
    coldity Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Role reversal is absolutely NOT the worst event, just to make this clear in the beginning...

The thing about this event are not the rewards itself, but that it will give you 200 XP per match (only unmastered cards), and 800XP for playing those four matches and you even get a small five gem bonus on top. 

Some players would like to have all their cards mastered, the tinykitty useless cards as well as the shiny ones, and there's actually NO event with a better ratio of XP per match @Firinmahlazer :smile:
    Besides this, you could easily skip it, noone will moan or is going to force you to play it :wink:

Funny, that you've mentioned that you didn't play for a while @Mburn7
    I could have sworn that I faced one of your decks the last weekend... 
    Oh well, most likely I misread the name. Nvm please...
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Annoying. Tedious. Low rewards. Why is this event still being run? I literally played this event one time and haven't bothered since. I applaud the effort to try something different but I think it fell on its face. 
    I don't mind it.  It's nice to see events I can feel guilt-free for skipping  :D
  • Firinmahlazer
    Options
    I don't mind it.  It's nice to see events I can feel guilt-free for skipping  :D
    Seems to be a common theme!  :D 
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This event doesn't bother me.  Either will play it if I have time or just skip it   I do like to put together the worst deck possible and my opponent has to play it.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s still second to Fateful Showdown for mastering useless cards, but not too bad. Wish we could switch PW’s during it, it would feel like less of a grind that way.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Best thread title ever. 
    Concise, meaningful. :slow clap: