Meet Rocket and Groot Post Event Surprise.....

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
So yeah, if you have any of these tokens left, you get to see an interesting preview of a character screen that shows 3* Cyclops and another character I don't recognize at all.  So as to not get the post removed, I will not detail that character to spoil but as far as I am aware, it is not an alternate costume for a character that already exists to my knowledge either. If you happen to have these tokens yourself, go check it out.  Perhaps it is simply a costume for an existing character that I have missed but I don't know who it would be if so....  

Comments

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Nice mechanic to know, but this has already been spoiled in the release notes thread.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like a "loophole". Potentially, players who hoard these release tokens will also be able to know who the next 5* is. I wonder if this will get fixed quickly in the future. On the other hand, I seems to remember that this "loophole" has been around for a long time. I guess they will just leave it as it is.

I can make some catty team with Sabretooth, Hellcat and Black Cat.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    I believe this has been around foreverrrrr
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    It seems like a "loophole". Potentially, players who hoard these release tokens will also be able to know who the next 5* is. I wonder if this will get fixed quickly in the future. On the other hand, I seems to remember that this "loophole" has been around for a long time. I guess they will just leave it as it is.

I can make some catty team with Sabretooth, Hellcat and Black Cat.
    Wrong..because the 5* stores all have different names...the 5* tokens are individualized for a particular store.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I forgot about that. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.