Events that bleed into monday, please have mercy.....

Options
2»

Comments

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And..... Tuesday morning, Bolas is still alive.... 
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree with crit, it doesnt do what it is intended to do, band us together

Maybe a different system?

Something that rewards us all equally but  based on the speed that it takes to take bolas down?

And have objectives to get increasing damage bonusses for you or your colaition?  (* i see what i wrote and i'm leaving it like that, deal! i think it's funny)

Maybe even something of a popup that says if someone built up more damage for the rest...
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I may be the only one, but I like the events going into Monday. 
    Sunday is usually a very busy personal day for me. It's easiest for me to catch up on Monday rather than try to rush through nodes and/or personal life just to finish an event. 
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I agree with crit, it doesnt do what it is intended to do, band us together

Maybe a different system?

Something that rewards us all equally but  based on the speed that it takes to take bolas down?

And have objectives to get increasing damage bonusses for you or your colaition?  (* i see what i wrote and i'm leaving it like that, deal! i think it's funny)

Maybe even something of a popup that says if someone built up more damage for the rest...
    Another option would be  a sequence of rewards based on coalition progression instead of coalition ranking, with a pre-established event duration that would not rely on boss health.

Each coalition would have to play according to their objectives without depending on other coalitions efforts.

After all were talking about PVE here, which makes competition beetween coalitions a bit less relevant.

Besides, that kind of system would probably be a better incentive for players in mid or small coalitions to keep playing during the event, as they Always have an explicit goal to aim at.

The banding toghether effect is pretty much useless in the current system, because coalitions end fighting against each other for top ranks anyway.