Alpha and Omega draws

2»

Comments

• shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    25 draws, 1 Iceman (got him to 13), 1 Apoc. Waiting for Yelena/Hulk/Apoc in LL now.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    One draw - one Iceman champ level. That also tipped my Super scrull shards so I could champ him. Nice, I'm happy.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Well I got a 5* Starlord from my progression token.  Guess I can't complain that I didn't get anything 5* from this event.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 for 2 from the event tokens. Oh well.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    2/25 - 1 SL and 1 IM.  I've had much better luck in the past, I was due for a flop.
    Turned out to be 3/26.  Cashed in the token from personal progression in the event and got a yellow Apocalypse.  Guess it wasn't that bad a flop after all.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    5 pulls, 1 Iceman (Yellow -> Saved), 1 Apocalypse (Red)
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    3 draws 1 Iceman, 1 Poc 

happy with that 😁
    Exact same for me! And my 4* was a Worthy who I don’t have champed yet. Loving it!
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    22 draws in total 1 iceman 
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    3 draws from award tokens:
    Medusa cover for in progress dupe
    Champ level Iceman cover
    11th Starlord cover

Been a while since I drew a decent lot, so I'm happy.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to go for it and try to finish my 5/4/2 Star-Lord.  It took 36 pulls and in fact, pulls 35 and 36 were back to back Starlords (purple and green!).

Went 1/27 to start (ouch) but then went 4/9 at the end. So 13.8%- below average, but I’ve got Apocalypse rostered (1/1/0), Star-Lord champed (450) and an Iceman champ level (459) as well. 

Down to 5 classics left. Have a long term plan to finish Rescue next, though I might put targeting her on hold a bit once Apocalypse is targetable, as he seems to be a can’t miss character and I want to what I can to try and cover him before he leaves Latests. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Managed to get 1 more Poc cover and a 4* juggernaut with the 2 tokens from the alliance event 

makes up for the zero I got from yelanas store 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    First draw was Apoc, then got 2 SL over 11 draws, decent average overall.
  • dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Anyone else notice that Yelena in now in this vault. So 4 total 5*'s. And the odds are 1:6
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    dingo said:
    Anyone else notice that Yelena in now in this vault. So 4 total 5*'s. And the odds are 1:6
    Yeah, saw that too. Decided to do a few pulls and went 0 for 6, 0 for 8 with the two pulls from the event. Meh. Back to hoarding for Apoc.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this something new that they are trying out? ~1:6 odds for 4 5*. 

It's about 17% draw rate for 4 5* compared to ~15% for 3 5*. If I want a certain character, the odds would be 1/24 compared to 1/21. However, every 42 pulls give me one more 5* cover.
  • GoBucsGo
    GoBucsGo Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Didn't notice that Yelena was in there until I took one last pull with my CP, got a purple cover, and was shocked to receive a Yelena! Posted it up in the bugs section too.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here's my pull results, for 3 tokens, and 17 pulls from CP...

https://youtu.be/dot4IlPcSXU
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Starlord with my personal progression token then 16 more pulls to get Apocalypse, nothing in between.  Could have been worse though and at least I have some CP left which I didn't expect having him so close to Yelena.