Facebook login Issues

Options
Helgaroth
Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Hi Does anyone know if there is a workaround for the Facebook login error? Stuck in a cycle of login and cancel. Have uninstalled and reinstalled about 20 times, reboot, disabled my Facebook, disabled permissions. But always only get this screen. Unable to login to Facebook password is incorrect or app doesn’t have permission.

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same problem here- has just started :(
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    It's not just for FB users.

I open the APP directly in my mobile, and I'm unable to play or even open the game since the latest update! Also get infinite ERROR messages all the time, and the game doesn't start.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A9, with Android fully updated.

It seems I'll have to quit the game for good.
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    After several and several tries in a roll, I finally could gei into the game. And didn't close it.

Anyway, it seems we got an issue here, to be fixed later on.

Thanks for your attention.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,327 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

For those with Facebook login issues, we're aware and I have people testing this.
    As soon as I have an answer, I will let you know!

Thank you for your patience,
    Marcela.
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Have now tried on a different device. Sits there spinning on loading data then Error - Network Error - Retry. So not even opening the app at the moment. Both devices are iOS one has a Facebook error and the other a network error. As for patience Marcela if you look back through the years on this very forum this is an issue that has come up plenty times before so it’s not as if it’s a surprise issue.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This happens to my account at least once a year. When it first happened in 2015 and 2016 it took support about a month to restore my account. Then they introduced linking your account to Facebook to solve the problem. Now apparently that is broken. I’ve come to expect this instability from this game.
  • redryder
    redryder Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support I can’t login to Facebook on iOS and I can’t get to the setting screen to raise a ticket. The game keeps saying network error. How do I raise a ticket?