No Ikoria yet in Basic Booster (Standard) from level-up rewards?

Options
Beclas
Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
A coalition mate informed me that the non-dupe basic booster (Standard) usually received from leveling once every 10 levels doesn't include Ikoria cards. I would like to have a confirmation if this is intended or an oversight that will be corrected.

I'm approaching lvl 160 and I would also like to finish Theros by crafting. However, if I finish it and then receive a Theros Standard booster from leveling, the valuable standard booster will be completely useless to me. 

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Beclas
    Thank you for contacting us!
    I just tested this on my game and it seems to be working properly.
    When you receive the Standard basic Booster, click on "VIEW CARDS" and check through the searching area, using the IKO filter, to see the available cards.
    If you can't find it, please take a screenshot and send it to Customer Support via an in-game ticket with your UID to be verified.

Marcela
  • WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here... I have checked booster pack and it does NOT contain IKO set and THB exclusives. Ticket sent. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guys, just to be clear...
    If AFTER the updated you received and opened a Standard Basic Booster, which was received from Level Progression reward and it doesn't contain IKO or some THB Exclusive cards, please open a ticket with Customer Support containing your UID, the date and time you received and/or opened the Standard Booster.

Thank you for your patience,
    Marcela.
  • Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After reaching lvl 160 and receiving my Standard Basic Booster, I have to confirm that it only included cards up to Theros, not Ikoria. I have contacted customer support like Marcela @Oktagon_Support advised. 
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So these packs are ‘old standard’ when awarded? 
    If so it’s going to drop into my other useless ones (although it would have to be different thinking about it because it would have to have the exclusives from TBD in it)- and then CS are going to have to pluck it out somehow but only after I have raised a ticket. (Which I cant do yet because I have a ticket ongoing at the moment)
    YIPPEE
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just took the leap (after screenshot ting everything)- got my standard booster and it was correct (includes IKO) 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for confirming @Avahad