Thick as Thieves CNs

Mayo
Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
New Scotland Yard
Red hulk 291 boosted
Ihulk 345 boosted
Vulture 305

Got two long wins and ran out of heslthbpacks, red hulk dies half battle.
Any better combo? 

Comments

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker

OJSP said:
    If Rulk can survive several match damage, try Rulk, Carol (5/5/3), with Valkyrie or Rocket. Preferably Valkyrie, because Carol and Valkyrie makes red APs. I used them to beat older lvl 550 5* teams in SHIELD Sim. It's an older version of HammerCap Carol Rocket.
    Add: I'd try them myself, but I'm still in the previous sub.
    Which Carol?
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    BRB blue and Kitty red works pretty well against Jug.  When Jug matches you get multiple shields or attack tiles.  Throw in some Kitty yellow shield and the board starts filling up and BRB will generate a bunch of green and blue for every shield destroyed.

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    A BRB+KITTY+IMHulk against he challenge node takes forever, but you don't take much damage.

Bring a Whales
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    fiirst said:

OJSP said:
    If Rulk can survive several match damage, try Rulk, Carol (5/5/3), with Valkyrie or Rocket. Preferably Valkyrie, because Carol and Valkyrie makes red APs. I used them to beat older lvl 550 5* teams in SHIELD Sim. It's an older version of HammerCap Carol Rocket.
    Add: I'd try them myself, but I'm still in the previous sub.
    Which Carol?
    The good one (4*).

The idea is to put out some strike tiles, proc rulk's red to make cd tiles and then use Carol's passive to boost the hell out of the strikes.  It will work even better if you is the highest level, so valk's black will generate red, which can multi-dip on the busted strikes
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quake's passive, if you can get it at 5, will knock Juggy's Collateral down to 1 point per match.  I used her, Kitty and Grocket.  The first four clears weren't much of an issue.  I managed a fifth clear, but was running low on health packs, and was saving them for the next day's worth of fights.  Grocket died on clear #5 pretty quickly thanks to two match-4s by Juggy right in a row, but his strike tiles were already out, so he did his part. :)
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    All 7 with Quake+Okoye+iHulk. Only wiped once.