Double Iso

Mayo
Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
Due to the change in releases and excluding de 1% post iso players that do not cate and write in this forum I think it would be nice for most players if we could get a few days of double iso events to help leveling up this 5*s.

Cheers!

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I think it would be hard to find one who disagrees.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, now that I'm in 5* land I could really use it. Gotta level up and/or champ a handful of them. Plus I need to champ some dupe 3s. Freaking tokens keep giving me covers for dupe 3s that aren't champed. Wondering when post-iso will kick in for me.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    They did a week or so of double iso back in March, I think.

But yeah, maybe make this a regular thing?  I know some people who are post-iso get annoyed when it accumulates but it seems like a good move given the 4/5/4/5 release schedule.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they should bring back those super lightning rounds but only run them on Friday and Saturday for double iso. Nice start to the weekend. And for the post-iso people they could let you buy shards with iso.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Dogface said:
    I think it would be hard to find one who disagrees.
    Yeah, but even in threads like these with good ideas, those that enjoy being contrarian still pop up to be an internet troll, and most of us know who they are...
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't be opposed to double ISO, but the fact of the matter is that it's the most plentiful of the game's resources.

So it won't help the higher end of the playerbase, and while it does help in the short term, in the long term it just helps people get to that post-ISO slump all the faster.

Double ISO would be more appealing all around if there were something to do with excess ISO. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    And for the post-iso people they could let you buy shards with iso.
    This is a great idea.

But as others said, regular double-iso events should be welcome by everyone, even if you can't use it.   ...and I say this while sitting on a bank of 13+M iso.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Seems rewards in general could use a boost, permanently.  Won't matter for whales and post-ISO, but for those struggling to upgrade the ever-increasing backlog, it could help a lot, especially to keep more casual players playing instead of quitting in frustration.

I know I'm tired of earning 100 ISO for a round, when I have millions of ISO I could spend to level up 4* and 5* characters if I had some ISO around.  

• peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    HP/ISO (and maybe CP?) conversion would be nice.... 
  • Southside84
    Southside84 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Double everything would be great, but double iso would be incredibly helpful.  Sitting just under 15M Iso debt.