Feedback for 2020 so far

A_Wise_Man
A_Wise_Man Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
Looking at the last 6 months of the game, it *appears* as though any feedback given on forums or other outlets is actively ignored and/or the game is pushed in the opposite direction.  Given this trend, I thought I'd offer up some more feedback in the hopes they do the opposite.  Feel free to add on!

1.  Scl10 pve isn't nearly enough of a grind.  Please add extra clears like you did with the 5th clear.  It should be at least 7 clears to open and then 6 at the end.  

2.  1200/75 wins isn't nearly high enough for the cp.  Please push these up to at least 2000 points or 300 wins.  

3.  The release rate isn't fast enough.  Please switch to a 5554555 rotation.  Failing that, please make it a 554 rotation but release a character every week.  I'm pretty sure with the state of the world people have thousands of dollars just lying around to spend just to barely cover people, even playing 3 hours a day.  

4. Bishop is fine.  Leave him alone or give him more blue AP per turn, maybe 15 per proc.  While we're on the subject, please release ever more broken characters for us to throw out on defense.  Pvp isn't nearly enough of a pain.  I should be using 3 health packs every single match.  At 300 wins thats 900 packs or about 35k worth of HP.

5.  Make supports less available and give us more red iso.  I'd personally like to see at least 500 million unusable red iso in my game.

Comments

• Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    The bundles should cost twice as much as new AAA console games, not just $10 more. Then we will appreciate four * covers more.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Give everyone the option of slice A or B. Make the character release rates the norm (1:250 for a 5 star). Vault all the really good characters and just release flashy artwork (wait, they already do that). Make sure players with a 3 star roster have a chance to compete against vets in PvP. Every roster slot should cost 100 more HP than the last.