D3 is killing me

peanut_gallery
peanut_gallery Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
So, first the change in PvP progression rewards.

Then a new 5* release already

Then I realize a new PvE is starting tomorrow with yet another sub left to go in the current.  When did they ever last do two PvE’s at the same time?

Then I realize that with the probable boss event this Thursday, scl10 PvE is going to miss IHulk progression shards for the SECOND TIME IN A ROW.

****?  It’s like D3 is actively trying to eliminate its player base.

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    has to be an oversight. right? no way we can be expected to do 2 pve subs in one day.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Whats the problem? 2hrs on wakanda pve and 1hr pve a few hours later, and maybe 1,5hrs pvp and 10min ddq and 15min sim and 10min claiming covers? 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do it all the time when I switch from 1 to 4. People keep saying they have all this spare time and they should run x and y events together. Well here you go, they listened.  :D
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Some of us don't actually have extra time and don't want or need a double shift.
  • supergarv
    Cosmic Chaos CL10 placement is only iHulk shards. He‘s not really great, right? So it doesn‘t matter.... snipe a CL10 flip!

😏
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Thank you!
  • supergarv
    Phew. We all dodged a bullet here. Great! :)
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Awesome. Thank goodness for that!
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Since you’re working on a Saturday @Demiurge_Anthony and reading the forums, any reason why there’s no comment on the rewards change in pvp?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    Hey all,

Thanks for bring to our attention that the Cosmic Chaos is starting a day earlier than usual (and overlapping Fight for Wakanda). As it hasn't started yet we are looking to reschedule it to Monday.

Thanks!

Anthony
    Hey, it seems that someone messed up and moved the cp in pvp from 1000 pts/50 wins to 1200 pts/75 wins.  Since Shuri's pvp hasn't started yet you should go ahead and adjust that.
    LOL.  Back to Back 5s.  Increased 5* release late and now reducing out CP by 18 CP per event.  We are supposed to lose.