SCL 8/9 bundles not showing up

Johnmcclaneisback
Johnmcclaneisback Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
Hi there, I m back after a(nother) hiatus. To have a little push I purchased the SCL 3 (or 4? The one with IF and Luke) bundle, then I was waiting for the 8 or 9 while thinking about get one of the two. The following days the SCL 5, 6 and 7 appeared as expected, but yesterday I did not see the 8. I'm level 67 so they should have shown up..Am I missing something?
Thanks!

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since we really have no information about the way the bundles trigger or not, there’s not much advice to give.  The devs are and always have been pretty tight lipped around this process. 

That said it might be tied to your daily reward trigger, somewhat.  Maybe the game builds in more buffer on offering you the more expensive bundles so it might take an extra day or two?

It could also be that the game isn’t matching up your rank and the trigger correctly?

Your best bet is probably contacting CS. 
  • Johnmcclaneisback
    Thanks! I ll wait a couple of days then I ll contact the support
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Scl bundles can only be purchased once, if you've already bought it before it won't come again, however if you pass on a bundle the game will keep re-offering it to you every now and again until you buy it.
     Scl 8 bundle is a bit too pricey for me so I haven't bought it, and I've been offered it at least 10 times by now. It pops up perhaps once a month or so...
  • Johnmcclaneisback
    SCL 8 appeared after a few days...Still waiting on the 9!