Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#240: PW3 Lightning Round

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#240: PW3 Lightning Round
* New 5* R201!

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a suggestion for the synergy segment based on a team I was using again  this past week.  It's a 3*/4* team that works best when they are all of comparable levels--it's even done well for me in the PVP where everyone is boosted to the same level (Balance of Power, I think?).

3* Blade (I have him 3/5/5, but 5/3/5 would be reasonable, too)
    4* Cloak & Dagger (I have them 4/4/5, but again the exact build is debatable on preference, although I think 4 or 5 in black is important)
    4* Nico Minoru (I have her 5/3/5, but any x/x/5 build is probably reasonable)

The idea is to have Blade and Cloak & Dagger passively create special tiles that Nico boasts...which is to say, it's basically a Kitty team for people without a viable Kitty.  Red is the only color not covered, although you want as much red as possible on the board to fill with special tiles.  Nico creates additional specials on her purple and yellow while Blade can also create attack tiles on purple.  Both Nico & C&D true heal, while Blade has a high OOB healing rate.  They lack an active green, but there's not many teams that punish you for that.  They can be downright deadly in wave nodes, but otherwise are more of a fun team than a highly competitive one, even if they are reasonably effective.  
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Wow....this episode is going so smoothly....what could be happening?

Oh....of course...

All my positive energies are going your way, Craig....