Investigating: R201 Not Visible On Google Play

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
Hey all,

We're aware of an issue on Google Play where some players aren't seeing the update as available, while others are. We're investigating this with Google. In the mean time, we've updated R200 with the same data updates such as pack changes and such that R201 has, so it is in sync for the players that have not been able to grab the new version yet.

And for those developer-types, yes, the rollout on the console is set to 100%, so that's not why. :smiley:

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm one of those who can't see it and was wondering why. Unfortunately, I also can not get in the game either, and was hoping that updating would fix the problem. 

Still able to get in the new version on my Kindle, but anyone stuck with this as their only platform has got to be frustrated. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Same issue here. For more than a day now I can‘t get into the game on Android, my loading screen is stuck at 100%. Luckily I‘m still able to play MPQ on my iPad.
  • DarthDeVo
    This maybe has something to do with using Facebook to save your account info. 

I uninstalled the game and redownload it. After getting through enough of the tutorial to the point where I could access the settings menu, I clicked to login to FB to restore my account. 

At this point, I got the eternal 100 percent loading screen. Force quit, reloaded the game, but stuck at 100 percent again. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally saw the update. The download size is pretty small at 15mb. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Finally showed up for me too. Had to force quit the Play store (which I had been doing periodically), and this time the update populated and the game loaded as normal. Back in on my Android phone.