Careful R201 causing game to not work

Options
Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
R201 at least on iOS does not allow me past the welcome screen. Hold off updating or suffer your game being down. 

Comments

• MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    I did not update and it won’t let me past my PvE rewards on iOS. Seems like it’s just busted on iOS 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - If this doesn't improve after a couple of tries, can we request you to submit a CS ticket and let CS know where (the country) you are playing and the device you are using.  You can DM me after you send in a ticket so I can follow-up with CS on your case.  

Thanks!
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for the reports. The team is aware of the issue and is working on a quick fix. 
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the reports. The team is aware of the issue and is working on a quick fix. 
    Oh wow; I didn’t know bagman is working for demiurge now!!

hi bagman... :wave:
  • Natural_0x14
    Natural_0x14 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone:
    I am having these issues and cannot progress with the Deadpool PvE or PvP Redacted event.  Is there any recourse to this since this was out of players’ control?
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We have deployed a fix. Thanks again for the reports - we believe this will address the long loads.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,332 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have downloaded the update and everything is running well for me.

In addition, Super-Skrull is in tokens and the Support pool was updated.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I have downloaded the update and everything is running well for me.

In addition, Super-Skrull is in tokens and the Support pool was updated.
    I guess my game must not have updated yet as I can't Target Hero Super Skrull? 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    To top off the R201 issue on iOS, we're investigating with Google as to why some players can't see the newest build on the Google Play store. We have some downloads, so there are people that *can* and everything's working properly there, but it doesn't seem to have propagated for everyone including a few of us over here. Very confusing.

Until we get that figured out, we've gone ahead and updated R200 with the same pack updates and the like that R201 has, so they're in sync content-wise.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FYI, in addition to not being able to see R201 in the Google Play store, the game will now not load for me. Loading screen gets to 100 percent then just holds there. 

I heard from those having issues yesterday to wait it out (about 5 minutes) and then it works fine, but after half a dozen tries waiting 10+ minutes each time, I still can't get in. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    This maybe has something to do with using Facebook to save your account info. 

I uninstalled the game and redownload it. After getting through enough of the tutorial to the point where I could access the settings menu, I clicked to login to FB to restore my account. 

At this point, I got the eternal 100 percent loading screen. Force quit, reloaded the game, but stuck at 100 percent again. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Update finally showed up for me on the Google Play store. I force closed the store and restarted it (which I had been doing periodically) and this time the update populated. Started the game and it logged in as normal. Back in on my Android phone.