Time For Shield Rank 250

Kevmcg
Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
Getting close to a year for many of us maxed out at Shield Rank 200.
Maybe some additional rewards for 201-250 - generic 5* shards would be nice? Even if it is just an influx of 100k+ ISO would help on each level. Building 70+ dupes for the 4* level and the close to 100 characters is eating up ISO fast.
Please no Red ISO - useless in game right now for established players - many millions of RISO with nothing to spend it on.

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevmcg said:
    Getting close to a year for many of us maxed out at Shield Rank 200.
    Maybe some additional rewards for 201-250 - generic 5* shards would be nice? Even if it is just an influx of 100k+ ISO would help on each level. Building 70+ dupes for the 4* level and the close to 100 characters is eating up ISO fast.
    Please no Red ISO - useless in game right now for established players - many millions of RISO with nothing to spend it on.

Man, wish I could like this twice.  Post iso.  Post Riso (or post caring, really).  Honestly, how many SR200 people aren't post iso?

I love the thought of 5* shards for Shield Ranks.  Or even a full cover.  I mean, they exist in resupply ever 90 days.  There is precedent for giving them out.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree 

but also, isn't it time for something that benefits the player? This game has been very stingy lately and the devs have been non-existent on the forums.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, slots over 300 shouldn't be double the price... just saying...
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Almost a YEAR! Holy poop! I saw people hit 200 in October, I did so in February. If it's been almost a year, I can't see adding any additional Shield Ranks even on the list of possibly additions. 
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    They want you to quit, so that newer players have a chance...a chance to spend. Now that they’re pushing their expensive bundles on us all the time, they want new players to buy them. Vets don’t need them. Problem is, there aren’t many new players: it’s a match-3! 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would just future proof it by having the counter reset so each time that you would theoretically get a new level you would get 5* shards and iso and then it would reset again.
  • wolfknight34
    wolfknight34 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    It would be nice to get additional rewards besides iso, maybe a support token like a 4* or higher. Shards for 4* or higher, even a 10 heroic pack would be cool.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    The thing I like about being SR200 is there is no XP bar anymore, which speeds up opening and navigating a bit.

That said, of course I'd like some rewards for 200-250, although I have 13 million iso so I don't need any at all.
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    More levels, feed the obsessive!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make it 300. No reason to set 250 at this point, especially with the 5* release rate increased.