Where have all the Alliance PVEs gone?

turtlerad17
turtlerad17 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Where have all the Alliance PVE gone? There used to be one released about once a month, now it has been at least 4 months since the last one. I miss them, they are a wonderful change from the same old recycled PVE that is continually offered and are a great challenge to everyone's entire alliance. I WANT A RETURN OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED ALLIANCE EVENTS!!!

Who's with me?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    I was going to say "everyone" but some don't like the scheduling around alliance PVEs.

But I think the majority of players enjoy them.

The devs had a comment somewhere that they are going to run one in May.  To split hairs, they DID run one in early February, which means that will be the longest time in several years between runs by the time they get to one again, but not quite 4 months.

We hope that they may be doing some reworking of the event but that's just speculation.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    I really don’t care for the 8hr refresh on them - but since I have a weak alliance it’s probably more to do with that than anything. I’m still very curious what the SCL10 rewards on a 7 day event are going to be.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    I’ve missed alliance events fiercely since they went away. My excitement over the return in May is tempered by the idea of some new rebalance everyone will hate.
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hope devs account the impact of the loss of resources from suspended alliance events. Every other good game has beta testing, why not here too? 
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    This is about boss events, right? Galactus, Ultron, Apocalypse...
    What about those Places of Power and the other one, I forget what it was called, that were run like once or twice and nevermore.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Kolence said:
    This is about boss events, right? Galactus, Ultron, Apocalypse...
    What about those Places of Power and the other one, I forget what it was called, that were run like once or twice and nevermore.
    Those are typically called "alliance raid" events.  Sinister 600 was the other.  4 un-timed clears in a 24 hour period would be just delightful.
    I miss those even more than the normal boss events, as they had a higher difficulty level, and I've made significant roster progress since the last time they ran (as well as joining a non-casual alliance)