SotG2020

2»

Comments

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Day 1682. 11 champed 5 stars, but none of them over level 459. I do DD every day and try to snipe most PvE at the end for placement rewards. I'm all-in on boss events (are those ever going to happen again?).  I used to complete most PvE stories, but really stopped after they moved from 4 to 5 clears for full progression. Too much of a grind and placement rewards in a PvE is just missing the point (or why don't we have placement rewards in DD?).

I have no real way to move my roster forward except to hoard LTs and CPs and spend them about once a year or so if any interesting 5 stars come out. It's nearly impossible to acquire any 5 stars not in LL.  Dilution remains a problem. I have no interest in new 4 stars beyond having at least a single cover for essential nodes.

Honestly, I think there's just been too much focus on new character roll outs and not enough on new events or legacy character refreshes. I only recognized one or two characters from the last survey they sent out asking what new characters I wanted to see. New characters (especially that I can't fully cover easily) just don't change the game for me. I'm guessing new character roll-outs is what prints money for this product.
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Day 1846. I play on Steam and mostly off again, rarely on again. Only 29 champed 4*s, missing 9.

Original MPQ hipster - started when there were only two 4*s, complained of 3* dilution before it was cool (/s). Been saving for years for a transition to 5* land, up to almost 300 LT/CP equivalents.4* land blew up right as I was getting to it. I wasn't as close when 5*s dropped, but after the first few came out I immediately saw the dilution issue becoming problematic. However many years later, here we are.

Biggest issues with the game are the same ones I've had for a long time - it dictates when you play and it dictates how you play (who you use). Want to move forward? Spend a lot of time each day. Want to win PvE placement? You set aside time when a slice starts and ends every day. Want to progress in PvP? You play when other people play and you use meta characters to do it. Want to get PvE progression? You set aside a chunk of time every day. Heaven forbid if you want to use a non-meta character - hope you have more time (PvE) or just don't do PvP at all.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
    More simultaneous events with more ways to use ‘pick 3’ teams. 

Also, an on going training feature (you pick the AI enemy team/powers) would be golden. I just want a way to test and experiment with new characters and teams Please.