Change the odds on Latest Legends tokens and other things

Options

With D3 now introducing 5 star characters once a month or so, instead of once every six weeks, there is starting to be a backlog of 5 star characters that I don't have, and I suspect I am not alone. I do not have Havok, Mister Sinister, or the Hulk, and now Yelena Belova is being introduced, and it won't be long before Mister Sinister is out of Latest Legends, and I won't have him. You haven't changed the odds on 5 Stars in those tokens, but you have sped up the arrival of 5 star characters. This wouldn't really be a problem, except that 5 Star characters have been required characters now for some time, and you tend to have about 2/3 of the total missions to require the latest 5 Star characters. I have opened about 30 LL tokens in a row without opening a single 5 Star. If you could PLEASE change the odds to 1 in 5 or even 1 in 4, I and many others would have a chance at keeping up with the continuing output of 5 Star characters. It would also help if there were a maximum number of 4 stars you could get from the LL before being guaranteed a 5 Star. That way, I wouldn't get the feeling SO often that I will never be able to catch up on the 5 Stars.

Secondly, when are you going to fix PVP so that a person doesn't lose points when they aren't playing, thus encouraging the ridiculous "pay for NOT playing syndrome?" Why can't you have it so that you simply and only get positive points for winning, never lose points when someone else beats you, and the person with the highest score gets the highest prize? Why is this so difficult? I haven't played PVP in well over a year, because of the stupid system that has not been changed for five years at least.

Thirdly, I get maybe one supports token every three months or so, if not rarer, and there is no way to upgrade to a higher star support by means of the red ISO. When is this going to change? I don't care if you make it expensive, with a graded system of updating (5000 to upgrade from 1* to 2*, 10,000 from 2 to three, etc., and you can only upgrade when the lvl is maxed out). Something needs to change in massive ways to the support system.