G.I. Joe: War on Cobra Developer Q&A Submission Form (4/13/20)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone -

We would like to start a monthly Developer Q&A each month where player questions can be collected and someone from the ECG team will be able review and share their responses with everyone here in the forums. Please see the submission form below for details. We look forward to everyone's questions.

Q&A SUBMISSION FORM

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• iDominated
    iDominated Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I am not 100% sure how you're guys forums work but from how  i've seen forums of other games i played  in the past is that when someone post something he is looking to get a repsond  . So i dont understand how can you guys do Q&A's if you cant even respond to all of forums messeges? I've posted a post in both suggestions and in bugs and got a cold shoulder  and got put on seen. If you seen something posted in Bugs or Suggestions the least you could do is aknowlage me and  say ''We will look into it... ''                             Waiting for more then 2 weeks for response wondering if you guys even seen it its a bit sad 
  • Grunt79
    Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am not 100% sure how you're guys forums work but from how  i've seen forums of other games i played  in the past is that when someone post something he is looking to get a repsond  . So i dont understand how can you guys do Q&A's if you cant even respond to all of forums messeges? I've posted a post in both suggestions and in bugs and got a cold shoulder  and got put on seen. If you seen something posted in Bugs or Suggestions the least you could do is aknowlage me and  say ''We will look into it... ''                             Waiting for more then 2 weeks for response wondering if you guys even seen it its a bit sad 
    Aside from the atrocious customer service issue.... What is the actual point of Q&A sessions when there are never any resolutions to the questions, which are most often related to Game/Bug issues?