Crash of the Titans - Dazzlers Confirmed...to face 4-star Rocket

sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards

A tough match, but a victory nonetheless. The strike tiles got matched away, but Rocket got a lot of blue and his strike tiles came out. Finially finished him off with a couple of her abilities... Token to the hoard for when Immortal Hulk comes out...

Comments

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

My Dazzlers was lvl 147. 2/2/3
    In my first try i was downed in two move from cascades.The second was hard but i was lucky enough catching assaults titles, fire 1 the red power and hit 1 critical tittle.
    I used Wasp 3* Gauntlets with many damage boost on all the colors, red-purple and critical.
    LT gave me à Domino cover. :)

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards

Pretty easy for my champed Dazzler, but that was with an easy board. Matched away most of the Strikes fairly quickly, along with his blue Repeater. Collected enough red to double-fire that, followed by green, and then it was just a couple of matches to finish it.
    Token waiting for iHulk.

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards

I expected to have to raise her level a bit, but to my surprise my 152 4/4/5 Dazzler managed it on the first try. I lucked out by getting rid of a healthy chunk of the strikes early on, and then got a bunch of green. I waited until I could cast red, then went red->green->green. That nearly finished off the trash panda. A rather dazzling cascade sealed the deal and knocked him down, which seemed appropriate.

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards

I've been trying this since it started and I finally got it done today.
    Wasted too many premium boosts, but the winning combo was a 2/1/2 at 111 and +2 all AP, +125% crit boost, and +100% all match damage. Somehow, I got a pair of cascades that got me 20 red ap, and enough for 1 use of her green skill. Not enough to win, but it gave me enough of a lead to let me focus on gathering green. RnG's last blue match left me at 60hp.

LT gave me a Karnak, my first cover.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards

My Daz was lvl 209 and first go around Tree and Rabbit just plowed right over her. So I bit the bullet and champed her and things went OK. I am still not 100% sure of what she does though, although I guess the green is kinda spammy.