XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#236:Quizmaster 78
* R199
* Super Skrull

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Old battlestar is the good battlestar? That's taking nostalgia too far! 

New Battlestar was probably the best SyFi on tv in years. Considering the budget, largely unknown, untested cast and when it was made easily stacks up against anything of the last 20 years in that genre. It still looks good today. I'm re watching it now along with the excellent BattleStar Galacticast podcast with Tricia Helfer. Well worth a listen for fans. 

Top 3 with a nod to Ray:

1. Peter Parker, not spider-man just Peter Parker. Great photographer and all round nice guy.

2. Danny Rand (The immortal Iron fist in case you didn't know) uses his considerable wealth for good and uninterested in personal wealth.

3. Matt Murdoch Instead of using his super human sensory abilities to make a fortune as a lawyer he fights for the little guy and is uninterested in personal gain.

• Orglmeister
    Orglmeister Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Maybe you could share this supercool spreadsheet with us... because supports also elude my understanding completely. :-)

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020

Ideas do top 3. Top 3 1980’s movies you must make your kids watch.

For Ian TU tiles used to be environmental tiles and there were 3 types. Dessert, Jungle, and I believe snow.

Also on a side note with Jungle 1* Storm could wipe the floor against 3* teams since she destroyed all environmental tiles for 5AP