My Mana is going to my Opponent [Investigating]

Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
If I make a match and then it creates a second match with an Enchantment God support, that mana generated from the match on the support goes to my opponent, along with every other match made during that cascade on my turn. Also if I have Avaracious Dragon out and draw cards during my opponent's turn to trigger his ability, destroy gems, and make a match, the mana of those gem matches and any waterfall created by them, goes to my opponent.

Comments

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I have seen this once this WE, but I couldn't reproduce it afterwards 
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Sundering Titan does the same if it dies during my opponents turn- i figured maybe that’s what it was supposed to do and had been changed to that as I don’t recall it working  that way before.
  • Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I just had my own Rishkari's Expertise (that I kept in hand along with other cards until having 6 to get the most bang fror MY CARD) create a ton of green gems and waterfall to give my opponent tons of mana and loyalty, filling his hand from my spell on my turn. This bug is happening with a lot of cards now apparently since the update. This kind of stuff can ruin entire events for people causing them to pay for their opponents cards and in turn lose matches. This just takes the cake for the most ridiculous bug this game has seen. This needs immediate investigation and resolve right away.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,
    Sorry about the delay and thank you for your feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.

Thank you for your patience,
    Marcela.