**** Super-Skrull(Classic) ****

13»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

I find Inevitable Betrayal to be the best animation of all three. Can everyone get to use a fully champed new 4* in their PvP release? This will help in assessing new characters now that Shield Training is out temporarily.

• RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker

As opposed to choosing a F4 character icon to play his blue, I wish we could have chosen a colored tile on the board instead. That way we could have that specific tile turn to blue instead of a random one, setting us up for more matches.
    For example, choose yellow for IW, black for Mr.F, green for Thing, red for HT.
    That could make Skrull's blue a bit OP, but it still wouldn't compare to broken 4*'s like Bishop.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards

Playing him in his pvp and realizing how his Mr F ability neuters BRBitty. And leaving the AI Skrullo in place means BRB won’t just fire CotW right away. AWESOME.

His PVP is my favorite one in months! I’ll be sad to see it go.

So, so tired of the BRBitty meta.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

I absolutely love this skrull. With his green power he can gain a lot of blue AP and clear the board. With his purple he can improve a lot allied tiles and steal powerful enemy tiles and at same time improving allied tiles if enemy fires powers. And with his blue he can be invisible or provide special tiles.
    Like I said this character is something really special and adds flavour to smart play.
    Really far away from boring metas.