[Solved] Possible to roast twice a character?

mpiter
mpiter Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited April 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello,

I would like to have two copies of HT**.  I have one copy at level 94 and a green cover.  I cannot use the cover to roast a second copy of HT because the only option I can see on the cover is to save the cover for the current HT.  Is it possible to have the second copy before my first one reaches the max champion level?

Thanks is advance for the answer.

Comments

• mpiter
    Thank you.

I am going to champion HT2 for farm purposes but I want a low level one because I am in the 2* to 3* transition with a black cover of Okoye.  I was incredibly lucky.  I pulled one cover in the vault containing Okoye, Kitty, and Strange5 while I only had 28 CP.  I got the black cover :-).

Now, I use Okoye 100 (1 black cover and 0 covers in the other two powers), Cpt Marvel2 355, and Strange3 105 against goons, and I replace Strange3 by HT2 against tile movers.  But I want to keep HT2 with his green below 25 (Okoye green's value) to let Okoye to tank the 7 colors (including TU).
  • mpiter
    Finally, I will not use HT2.  I have HT3 now that is better.  I will therefore use the HT2 green cover to level up a champion HT2.

So I have Cpt Marvel2 yellow to generate TU for Okoye, Marvel2 black is AOE making a lot of damage if Okoye has enough TU, Marvel2 red can help too, and HT3 green makes passive damage every turn when he has enough green.  The only trouble is that without yellow, Okoye tanking everything does not have any means to cure her HP.  I can therefore not use her for a long time without health pack against tile movers.