Didn't realize there were so many Insiders.

Rhipf
Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
Decided to see what Marvel Insider might have for rewards this month only to discover that the "Marvel Puzzle Quest 3-Star The Hulk (Indestructible) Bundle" was already sold out.
That was fast!
I don't really need this bundle I just have Insider points that I don't know what to do with. 8^)

Comments

• Phill_C
    Phill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I guess with most people being stuck at home the more active players we have who are willing to pump some cash in for some extra fun! 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phill_C said:
    I guess with most people being stuck at home the more active players we have who are willing to pump some cash in for some extra fun! 
    Insider rewards are purchased with points you earn, mostly by doing things that cost no money like "watching" a video or "reading" an article on the Marvel.com website.   There have been a number of MPQ in-game points opportunities too, like playing the PVP season to 3000 points and getting like 50K Insider points.

I think you CAN get points from some purchases on the website or something but most people are just getting their points for free (just effort based) and converting those into MPQ rewards, or other things if they want.  Lots of the Marvel games give in-game rewards for points (MCOC is a big one).
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Rhipf
    I just went in to sign up for the new season activity.  The Hulk cover is available.  I think it was also the cover for March, so they just reset the redemption limit for April.  
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is an April activity for MPQ players; play the PVP season to 3000 points, get 50K Insider points.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    @Rhipf
    I just went in to sign up for the new season activity.  The Hulk cover is available.  I think it was also the cover for March, so they just reset the redemption limit for April.  

I forgot that I had redeemed this offer in March and I guess once this is claimed you don't get another shot at it (i.e. once per account not once per offer).
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Keep checking it often comes back after saying sold out.