Thank You

ElReyFelix
ElReyFelix Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
I just wanted to thank the devs for the generous gifts today of the advanced support token and the 400 Nico shards. Very kind gesture! Muchas gracias

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was pretty cool, I will add my thanks. I wish that Advanced token hadn't turned into a duplicate 2* spider-sense, but I still appreciate the gift!
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, much appreciated. The token unfortunately netted me a dupe..but it was fun to open and the Nico shards got me another level and 7 CP. Thanks!
  • Phill_C
    Phill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Yes agreed seeing the difficult times we are in/facing this was unnecessary but very much appreciated! I got a 3* taskmaster support which was funny as just watched the trailer for the new black widow movie and noticed he was in it :)
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep.  Was nice.  Actually got something new for me... 3* Stepfords.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    That was pretty cool, I will add my thanks. I wish that Advanced token hadn't turned into a duplicate 2* spider-sense, but I still appreciate the gift!
    As unlikely as it sounds, that was my gift as well!  That's not a Support I ever use (Pocket Radio and Shuri's Lab give me better green match damage), but I really was happy to see another Advanced Support Token.  Keep 'em coming, devs!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for all the gifts.