XaOs72 Posts: 403 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#235:Not that kind of Green Door
* Immortal Hulk!

Comments

• KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    edited March 2020
    Best TV show that only lasted a season or 2 is Better off Ted
    Edit: For boosted characters, i think Mordo, Shuri and Namor could be good. Mordo's blue hits hard, generates black. Namor Generates blue wtih purple, and green does decent damage. Then Shuri makes everything cheaper. And working from home does suck, but it leaves me time to over think teams for the boosted list.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    first thanks for keeping up with the podcasts. With working from home and no sports this is the only podcast I am listening too right now. It is always enjoyable to hear you guys and laugh at some of Craig’s bad jokes.

Craig for Hulks red you said it does 20K damage and it is actually 32k damage at max level.  For the finals of the showdown I am voting for the Good Place.  The fact that each season was a different story in a different place and the twitters nailed every season is extremely impressive.

idea for new segment is challenge node of the week.  You can discuss a challenge node you just faced or as we repeat PVE’s a challenge node coming up in the next PVE.