Razia Soft Lock? [Investigating]

Abracadavers
Abracadavers Posts: 61 Match Maker
I just lost my perfect record in CotC: Ardenvale to this bug.  My opponent had out Razia, Boros Archangel and had given it first strike (not sure how, I didn't check the log).  I had out two creatures with vigilance as well that were big enough to survive Razia.  The first one attacked and died to the first strike (how?).  The second one attacked and made Razia lose damage prevention.  Then the game soft locked.  I could see the gem animation, but I couldn't do anything other than quit the match.  There were no vanguards on the board at the time (which is something that might have made AI decision making take a long time).  I waited for several minutes and nothing happened and I still couldn't do anything so I had to quit.

Maybe this has something to do with the vigilance change?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello @Abracadavers
    Thank you for contacting us!
    I will have my team checking this right away.
  • Horadrim
    Horadrim Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    Similar CotC: Ardenvale bottom node. AI played Razia. I was playing PW Calix, tried to exile Razia with Eternal Isolation. The game did not softlock.. it CRASHED (app restarted). Goodbye perfect score too. Oh well, at least top rewards at stake are only 30 jewels.