Loading screen stuck at 3% can't play...

Options
Game stuck at 3% loading, and now I can't play... restarted app, tried switching from 2g to 5g, restarted my phone, uninstalled, and reinstalled, and it still wont load... playing on samsung luna phone... been playing daily since launch, until now... help please...
Tagged:

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello photoviper, could you verify if you are logged in to Game Center or Google Play? If you aren't, could you log in? If this does not fix the issue, could you please contact Customer Support along with the device make and model of your phone? Additionally, please include your Username and User-ID. They should be able to help further. 
  • Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also had this happening for quite s while, went away, then came back once or twice.

The first time after following the suggestions of logging out and into Google Play Games  by uninstalling it and reinstalling (didn't know how to log out) and uninstalling/reinstalling the game, I turned off Wifi and went with Cell data which allowed me to play.

After turning my router off and on, it seemed to take care of the problem for a while.  Last time it happened I turned cell wifi off and went with 4g to get passed the 3% and load it and turned wifi back on again.

Not sure if all this is just forcefully logging out and back into google play games, which is the original suggestion anyways.