Your Pull Results: Havok is now in LLs!

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
Havok is IN -- Carnage is out...

I spent my tiny hoard of 28 tokens I've acquired since Sinister went into LLs.  Here's my results...

https://youtu.be/Vl34u5-capc

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two pulls.

Mordo (low value champ level)
    Havok blue

Have my token cover and back to hoarding.

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Saved my whole hoard to wait for Carnage to leave.

223 pulls
    39 5*s
    17.48%

I'm glad since my last two hoard pulls have been significantly under 15%.

Havok is fully covered, BRB is one cover away, and Sinister I need 3 more. Overall happy.
  • Vhailorx
    scottee said:
    Saved my whole hoard to wait for Carnage to leave.

223 pulls
    39 5*s
    17.48%

I'm glad since my last two hoard pulls have been significantly under 15%.

Havok is fully covered, BRB is one cover away, and Sinister I need 3 more. Overall happy.

above 15% with excellent balance across all three characters, and may fewer than the expected 267-300 pulls.  This is a really good outcome!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 pulls, 2 Sinister black (up to 2/2/2), one Havok blue, going back into hoard mode until the next 5 enters Latest.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 215 to get my final 5 BRB covers and also got Havok covered.  Sinister is now at 5,2,3.  I will hold off on the rest of my pulls till the next 5* goes into packs.  I have 286 now with 4 weeks to hoard till the next 5* to go into packs.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I did 165 pulls today. Out of that number I got 35 5* covers, which is an excellent draw rate of 21.2%.

My results in detail:
    • Beta Ray Bill (2/5/7) -> championed at Level 462 (finally managed to pull that elusive green cover)
    • Mister Sinister (0/1/0) -> championed at Level 451
    • Havok (0/0/0) -> 1/5/7 (a kingdom for a red cover 🙄)
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Dang it. My Carbage was two covers shy of 13. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    I'm waiting and hoping I can bonus shard Maria before Havok is required for PvE. Right now, Havok isn't slated to be required until at least 03/31.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    3 pulls

Jubillee champ level
    BRB Green
    Karnak Black
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    27 pulls to get a Havok, which was the goal.  Also pulled 2 BRB blues, Mr Sinister purple and blue.  5 out of 27's good for me.  36 left on the shelf for Immortal Hulk.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got Havok on my 2nd pull. Could have stopped there but decided to keep going since I wanted to finish my ghost rider shards. Out of the 90 pulls I got 4x Mr Sinister (2/2/1), 5x Beta Ray Bill (5/1/5 with a saved cover) and 5x Havok (1/0/4). Just over 15%. The final pull got me 50 bonus shards for ghost rider (which is just going to sit there forever).  
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I guess we also now have to wait and see how long it will be until Carnage gets a feeder under the new shard system. 

Prof X was covered under shardpocalypse, so Carnage is the first 5* to leave latest without already having a feeder under the new system

will we have to wait forever, or will we get it sooner. The answer? Nobody knows!
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Seven Havok covers in 50 pulls.... ALL GREEN!
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    29 pulls. 
    2 BRB. Now at 5/3/4
    5 Havok. Now at 1/2/2
    1 sinister. Was already champed. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    20 pulls. No Havok. This will cause my PvE placement to be a havoc if I can't get him when it's his turn. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i pulled a few. ended up stopping after 4 of the 8 5* i pulled were sinister. already have him champed and he's awful. didn't want to waste any more 5* pulls on him. which is a shame. i'd have liked to get more than 2 havoks and all the champ levels for brb are most welcome.
  • Vhailorx
    jredd said:
    i pulled a few. ended up stopping after 4 of the 8 5* i pulled were sinister. already have him champed and he's awful. didn't want to waste any more 5* pulls on him. which is a shame. i'd have liked to get more than 2 havoks and all the champ levels for brb are most welcome.
    Is sinister really awful?  Or just niche?  I would think he might be decent for cl10 challenge nodes with goons.  His effects aren't as useful as, say, 5* strange for that use case, but he has almost 2x as much health and lots more match damage.  But if those traps just get overwitten all the time, I suppose he would be basically useless.
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker
    My worst cash in ever.

365 pulls.
    47 five star covers. Terrible spreads among the 3 characters.

Mr. Sinister went from 0/0/0 to 2/4/7
    Havok went from 0/0/0 to 5/1/10
    Bill went from 0/1/0 to 9/6/4
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    I had 25 pulls and got 5 5*s, so happy with that. Didnt have Mr S or Havok going in and got 3x Mr. Sinister and 1-1 for BRB and Havok each, which is all can ask for really.
     I think I'll keep pulling from this for a while in the hopes of getting more BRB, then it'll be back to hoarding again.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only had a few LT's but bagged a BRB blue to take him to 3/4/3, I already had a Havok cover but will be happy to pull for any of these latest, hoping to finish Bill so going for it.