Roster slot discount this week?

SnowcaTT
SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
Roster slots were discounted in January 2018 (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69811/roster-slot-discount-updated-1-8-18/p1) and for some reason it slipped to March 2019 (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/77794/roster-slot-discount-updated-3-25-19)

Are we seeing a sale this upcoming week or is it going to be pushed back again - or indefinitely suspended?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't remember them saying that it will happen every year.  :/
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Developers, if listening would be smart to.  I have been passing on all these "awesome offers" with the throttling back of resources.  But I'm powerless to a slot sale.  I don't care how high my HP stash, it'll be close to 0 before the sale is up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who empties their hoard for those sales.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Developers, if listening would be smart to.  I have been passing on all these "awesome offers" with the throttling back of resources.  But I'm powerless to a slot sale.  I don't care how high my HP stash, it'll be close to 0 before the sale is up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who empties their hoard for those sales.
    Yes, and maybe permanently slashing the price of slot 300+ to 1000 instead of 2000.  I'm not there yet, but that's something that's been brought up before.  That and the SHIELD bonus going past level 200.... 
  • fitfestus
    fitfestus Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    I have been waiting for this as well.   The last 2 years, I  blow my HP load on the slot sale. 
    I am at 280 and running low on "extra" slots. 
    My plan is to go to around 350 slots when the next sale is. 
    16,000 to get to 300
    80,000 to get to 350.
    For a total of 96,000 HP. 

Pretty much all the HP I earned since the last slot sale. 
    Plus, I  did purchase the $20 HP bundle a few months ago when it was a great bargain, just discounted by itself.