QoL suggestions

Options
Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
Devs have been happy to sprinkle in some quality of life features to the UI of the game in recent iterations. I would like to start this thread to capture any current ideas the community has. 

Mine? Redo / Add a favorites setup for pvp, pve, AND teamups (pick 2 and pick 3 : A and B teams). 

I know we are all tired of scrolling through our roster for our go-to teams when starting events or sending common teamups.

Thanks all!

Comments

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I've seen others asking for my personal want which is the ability to see where supports are equipped.
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    These are just some QOL suggestions:
    • Add a "REMOVE" button to the "TEAM-UPS" tab
    • Sorting options in the roster
    • Sorting options when you're selecting your team
    • @krakenoon's support suggestion
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sort roster via two categories:

1) Rarity
    2) Alphabetically (A-Z and Z-A)

Or

Allow preset teams like our neighbour, GI Joe. However, their game are played horizontally. It would look very cluttered in the current MPQ UI at the "Assemble Your Heroes". The only way I see this working is that size of those selected characters would have to be decreased by at least half.

So, I will go with sorting rosters at the team selection screen.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    * End the match as soon as it's mathematically over.
    * Roster sorting.
    * Instant node replay or ability to combine nodes/replays into waves.
    * Some easier way of looking at supports, what they do, where they are assigned, etc...
    * Receive All button for every unclaimed token.
    * All powers show exactly how much damage they will do if fired in the current configuration, with boosts and Target taken into account.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Minor things here, but here we go:

1. Stop automatically adding 1* characters to empty roster slots. Drives me nuts.

2. Make the sell character option available on the first UI screen. Speaking to my first point, the length of time it takes to sell that 1* by having to scroll all the down two screens is just as annoying.

That's my two cents.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    have a 'replay node' button that pops up under the victory banner, before the rewards screen comes up and you have to go through 6+ screens to play it again.

move the most common team-ups sent to the first page so we dont have to scroll through 50 pages of toons to get to 1* black widow.

increase health pack storage to 15-20. and add some to progression/placement/daily log in rewards.

weekly 5* boosted list. even if it's only 1-2.

classic legends store token.

cap roster slots at 1000hp.

revamp deadpool's daily quest.

too much?

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1) Make the game work in landscape mode if rotated
    2) Allow for changing your SCL before the event starts
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If there are no plans to update the prologue. Make the tab dissapear once I have all the rewards greenchecked. It's literally a dead tab once you collect all rewards. You cannot even reread the story on it. 

Or better yet let us unlock increasingly higher difficulties at our own pace in the prologue after greenchecking all the rewards.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Roster search, for matches and just browsing roster
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i Would like to see personalized notification about the shard shop.  Players could choose to receive notification on what 4* shards or 5* shards are available in the shop.  This way players don’t need to go into the shop daily just to see if the shards are what they want.
  • Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    Options
    rawfsu said:
    Minor things here, but here we go:

1. Stop automatically adding 1* characters to empty roster slots. Drives me nuts.

2. Make the sell character option available on the first UI screen. Speaking to my first point, the length of time it takes to sell that 1* by having to scroll all the down two screens is just as annoying.

That's my two cents.

So, it's not necessarily what you want, but...
    This has nothing to do with them being 1*. Without seeing your roster, I suspect you have at least one, maybe more, empty roster slots. You also have a subset of the 1* tier rostered, probably solely to complete DDQ. So the game is saying "Hey, this Yelena is brand new for this player, they probably want to roster it."
    A work-around would be not to worry about selling those extra 1* until you actually need the slot for someone else. Once you roster Yelena (and everyone else), the game will stop trying to auto-recruit her.
    Now, there is something to be said about maybe not having the auto-recruit function at all, obviously. I don't see them putting a sell option on the initial reward screen, that has drunken/tired miss-tap written all over it.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    tiomono said:
    If there are no plans to update the prologue. Make the tab dissapear once I have all the rewards greenchecked. It's literally a dead tab once you collect all rewards. You cannot even reread the story on it. 

Or better yet let us unlock increasingly higher difficulties at our own pace in the prologue after greenchecking all the rewards.
    I would like to be able to re-start prologue after completing, or having it re-set to a higher difficulty.   It isn't often that I am looking to spend more time on MPQ, but it does happen occasionally, and my kids like the prologue.  I would even like it as a sandbox without rewards, although if the rewards stayed the same for multiple playthroughs, it wouldn't be game breaking (for me... I guess former tappers might be able to turn it into an exploit).  However rewards work, it might be a way to address the frequent sandbox requests 
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I will also support @jredd suggestions of health pack bump, a replay button and 1k roster slot cap (though I thought this was already the case & even if it is, let avoid messing it up.)
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jredd said:
    increase health pack storage to 15-20. and add some to progression/placement/daily log in rewards.

There currently is no limit to the storage of health packs. I think what you are really asking for is an increase to the free health packs that regenerate over time. These are currently limited to 10. They could add health packs to progression/placement but unless I am mistaken there are already health packs in the log in calendar (or maybe am I only getting them from Shield rewards).

As for my QoL suggestion, Instead of multiple pages of rewards after a win couldn't all the rewards be summarized on one page?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,915 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I wish my earned/rewarded/prize healthpacks were a separate pool than the 10 that regenerate. That would stop me from hoarding tacos. It’d be nice for the game to take from the 10 that regen first, then from my own stash if those run out and I wish to continue to play. I hate pulling packs when I don’t need them and having to waste time opening tacos when I do. This would make healthpacks a prize I value and curtail my hoarding in one area. 
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Coronavirus vault that is cheaper than the others to help us stay sane 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rhipf said:
    jredd said:

There currently is no limit to the storage of health packs. I think what you are really asking for is an increase to the free health packs that regenerate over time. These are currently limited to 10. They could add health packs to progression/placement but unless I am mistaken there are already health packs in the log in calendar (or maybe am I only getting them from Shield rewards).

As for my QoL suggestion, Instead of multiple pages of rewards after a win couldn't all the rewards be summarized on one page?
    yes. that's what i meant. thanks.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rhipf said:
    jredd said:

You just got 10 free health packs!  Now suggest we get some free HP, or CP!  Or a roster slot sale!  

You have their ear!
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Having VIP should raise the total limit of regenerated health packs up to 20.

The prologue tab could reset every  lvl up with higher difficulty as a fidelization token from the game to the player, this is important since the new way of releases asks for more Iso to level up heros and mantain some competitivity.