__Retired__ Alliance(s)

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
As the founding member of the __Underscore__ alliance, I made my departure from my home alliance after the Fury awards were handed out.

As I will likely still pick the game up on occasion, I decided I still wanted to be in an alliance, and so, created the __Retired__ alliance. This way, old teammates still had a place to chat in game, could reap daily and 20-50 ISO Rewards, and generally keep our accounts on life support.
Consider it like suspended animation. One day, we'll all wake up to a brand new world where things in MPQ are much better.

I'm holding the remaining 3 spots for former members of __Underscore__ but I thought it might be neat if we eventually had a fairly large group of alliances that were comprised of players that were mostly retired.
I could have spent the remaining HP I had on expanding the __Retired__ alliance, but instead I used it to level Fury to 0/0/5. I wanted to at least get some enjoyment out of that slog that was Season 1.

If you're like me, and you've tired of the pace, tired of the nerfs, tired of the droughts, or just tired of MPQ, but just don't want to lose touch, then join us.

Create an alliance __Retired_01__, keep it private, and bring members of your old alliance that are done with you. I don't recommending spending HP on expanding it. But you do with your HP what you will. If you stay in a 5 person alliance, that pretty much guarantees you won't have to worry about Alliance awards, ever.

Eventually, I think, when someone does an alliance search for underscore-underscore-R, there'll be a nice long list of alliances, containing members that really don't care about the slog anymore.

Remember, two underscores first, then Retired_01__ __Retired_02__...

Kev42
Former member of the fantastic __Underscore__ alliance and now founder of the __Retired__ alliance.
Join us, won't you?