Enigmatic Incarnation Not Working [Investigating]

Options
Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
I thought it would be fun to combine Enigmatic Incarnation with Omen of the Hunt and Hall of Heliods Generocity to drop the Omen and convert 6 gems to green, then have the Incarnation destroy my other non-token enchantment support at end of turn (which would be the Omen) to trigger the Incarnation and fetch the next creature from library with the cost equal to Omen +2 (10 in this case) and place that creature on the board. I chose that snake masterpiece for this combo but it didn't matter because though the ability of the Incarnation would ask me if I would like to do it at the end of each turn, every time I said yes, my Omen was never destroyed so no attempt to fetch the snake was ever even made. Each turn mind you. It would have fun since the Hall would return the Omen with full mana every turn to be replayed and re-destroyed fetching another snake to the board every turn, but the Enigmatic Incarnation never once followed through on its word... Broken for sure. Anyone else experiencing this with other enchantments? I have with others as well.