Which color will Doom's Hero for Hire cover be?

Nibby
Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Hey everyone,

is there a chart or something else that helps me find out, what color will be next for the  Hero for hire covers?

Thanks for your help! 

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    You have to count the number of past times he was a 5E.  Each time advances the color (starts with the top/first).  My records are that he had 5 times so that means the one this time should be blue.
  • Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Thank you! I wished the heroes for hire cover color would be implemented in the sneak peek. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I often ask this as well.  Since I don't keep records of how long people were featured.  However, ever since Kitty was featured, I've been tracking the HFH colors myself so i know what to expect when they are next up.  I have the last 14 (well I guess 15 now that I know Doom's color) tracked.  Only 23 Classics left to go!
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I wish they’d just change the H4H cover to 500 shards...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Daredevil217
    any clue which Carbage is up next based on that tracking? @BlackBoltRocks was curious.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's up now and it's his Yellow.

But the cost for me is 500 CP instead of 250 CP. So something seems wrong there (I'll assume an oversight because everyone is in the Shield Training Re-Vamp meeting :D ) because he's no longer in Latest.

KGB
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Daredevil217
    any clue which Carbage is up next based on that tracking? @BlackBoltRocks was curious.

He's in my alliance and we chat on Line, so I spoke with him.  But for anyone who wants to know, by my count, and I could be wrong, it'll be red.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, if I had the CP that would be the one I needed. Oh well lol