Seed Teams

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
I was having a Line chat with some of my alliance and they were telling me that they were finding it harder to get seed teams since SCL10 went live. Now I don't really tend to worry too much about seed teams so I haven't noticed any difference but has anybody else noticed if Seed teams have dried up a bit? I would guess if more players are playing win based PvP to the first chunk of CP it would make sense that the slice would need less points generated from seed teams and more players are joining right away but I have no data to support that what my alliance crew are saying is correct - they just might be very bad at playing at the right time to get seed teams.

Anyway, said I would ask the forum to see if this is a trend or not. They are probably just drunk.

Comments

• peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Hey Daz, I've been consistently getting seed teams all the way up to 8 wins. Before I could get 9/10 wins using a 'slower' team (X-23 and 3* thanos), but since I got Juggs I get less wins before actual player turn up. My guess is that MMR counts as well but who knows....

I have also found that if i enter 10 mins + after opening it's hit or miss if I get seed teams. If i select a slice before start and i enter up to 20mins after then i would normally get 3 seeds. From what I've seen after SCL10, the window for seed teams has shrunk, before I could get up to 20-30mins from start to get seeds.

Don't forget, with shards there may be more people taking part. To be fair, there's probably lots of reasons why they may not be getting seeds as I've seen a lot of variations depending on the rewards.
  • DAZ0273
    So they are just messing things up and seed teams are as they ever were. Although they claim they are joining straight away but not even getting 3 seed teams. I don't know either way but I wouldn't be surprised if they were just clueless.

My suspicion was that they were just screwing it up.

If only I could get them off the crack cocaine for 5 minutes, eh?
  • DAZ0273
    Thank you by the way for your kind responses.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Strict SCL 7 player here, but I generally see the same.
    I would also add that a large number of people who were strict PVErs at lower tiers of play have converted to PVP for the HP lost as well. Not sure how it affects the newer 3* players, but it seems 4* transitioners maybe 2* farmers really need to make up HP lost while everybody up wants the CP more. Everybody wants the shards.
    I will agree that if I start 10 minutes after, I have gotten 3 seed teams or none.