Claws of concern ceruffel?

Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
I can only join scl 1 to 8 for claws of concern pvp, with shield rank 174, that’s bizarr, anyone else with that?

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    And it's using the old reward system too.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    They do it like WoW, back to the roots it seems
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe someone copy-pasta'd this event just as it was the last time it was run?  When was the last time we saw this event?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vacation time!  Was going to be full of OML anyway, I can take this one easy.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh. That does seem like cause for concern about Claws for Concern.
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    edited March 2020
    They have been giving out too many rewards too fast. So we are going back to simpler times.
    Also, no using of any characters that came out 2018 or later.

If we are going back, we are going back all the way.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woo hoo party like it is...uhm...actually it is so long since we only had SCL7 and 8 I can't remember what year it is we should be partying in...did Gritty even exist? Is this the answer to Bishop - time travel?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    If anyone was wondering, SCL9 came along in Sept 2017 and this PVP first ran in April 2018 (I think, it's the first mention I could find).  So you could play in SCL9 the first time it ran.

Lot of weird errors.  The rewards make no sense in terms of having Thing in progression and Thor in placement.

I hope the R197 update didn't mess up the SCL filtering, selection, etc. for events.
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I'll contribute to the comments here in an effort to drive this up the page.  Claws for concern PVP is messed up with CL8 as the highest tier to participate in.  
  • ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Looks like the in game preview disappeared
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    It's an off season event. Rules for how many SCLs offered may need not apply?
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    It's fixed
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to slip in and fix it while maintaining the communication embargo... props.
  • PinkoMcFlyToo
    PinkoMcFlyToo Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    How come we only get errors like these, and not the cool ones like 25% 5* rate in special stores, ahhh, that one was fun.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2020
    We used to talk, @IceIX. But it's like we don't even know each other anymore. Is it you? Is it me? Can we at least try and have a civil discussion about it?

Edit: maybe we could start slow, like discussing what the hell a ceruffel is?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I assumed it was a variant spelling, or typo, of kerfuffle. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    AXP_isme said:
    I assumed it was a variant spelling, or typo, of kerfuffle. 
    I blame phonetic-based spelling education.  Darn millennials that can't spell.  ;)