Dynavolt tower does not energize [Fix in 4.1]

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,627 Chairperson of the Boards
Dynavolt tower seems to be bugged! I have just played a match on the blue node of FIRF and DT did not energize on casting any cards. Deadlock trap did energize 2 when it was cast, but DT did nothing.

can someone else confirm?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,326 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Tremayne

This issue is under investigation.
    Thank you for the feedback and for your patience.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2020
    Options
    So is this another- we will fix it but not tell you it’s fixed (like momir) or will we be informed when this card is safe to use for its effects again??

More importantly tho- how or why has this card stopped working? What has changed to prevent it doing it’s job?? Surely (if other energise effect cards are working) someone somewhere must have changed it to stop it functioning correctly!
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So far I've tested Electrostatic Pummeler, Gonti's Aether Heart and Deadlock Trap. All energized, no reason yet to think other cards are affected. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,627 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Avahad - all very good questions, which have been asked repeatedly through the years, when old, stable cards are suddenly malfunctioning for no apparent reason. 

I hope 333rd times the charm, e.g. that you get an answer this time.  :s 

@all - thanks for confirming my bug report.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I used DT yesterday in FIRF. I did NOT energize, which kinda sucks because that's the only card I used to get the Energize objective.